Thursday, July 31, 2014

Spaghetti

 Here is the last of the New Food Items that were released at convention
Einhorn Spaghetti 

The box says this serves 4
Not really sure how I felt about that - it did not seem like there was much in there
The picture is of Half of the cooked pasta
The bowl is on the smaller side and you can see it looks like the perfect amount for a serving
LET ME Tell you
I could not eat it all, it is SO FILLING!!!
My husband had the same amount and did eat it all and said it was the first time he felt so full on one bowl of spaghetti :) 
(though I think it still is more like a 3 serving box at most)

Again I felt full but did not have that heavy "sick" feeling
It tastes amazing!!!

I used garlic oil in the water to boiling and a pinch of salt
I did not need to add pasta sauce, but my husband is a traditionalist and said it is not spaghetti if it does not have sauce :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment