Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Difuse with Style

Today - a great way to carry a scent with you while looking fabulous
Using a locket on a necklace :)

I found this locket on sale at +Michaels Stores  plus I had a coupon :)
You can find lockets like these at Craft Stores or Bead Stores - They are priced very reasonably and you can find one that is your style. You can find a lot of these types of locket diffusers for sale on line - places like Esty - But they cost so much more for the exact same thing, plus shipping.
I am an instant gratification kind of girl if I want something I hate waiting for it.

I bought some felt and cut it into circles
Thoughts about using felt - it is a great product to use for essential oil
Just keep in mind a lot of oils are not clear - some have a color to them and will discolor the felt
I stay with darker colors, Dark Blues, Browns and Black is what I tend to see have the lest about of discoloration issues.

The felt squares are extremely inexpensive and you can cut out a lot of diffusing "patches"
Because of that if I wanted to change scents I would just toss the patch I was currently using and add oils to the new one, another idea is to get a few different colors of felt and have a color for each scent.

So simple anyone can do this :)

Cut the felt to the correct size
Put a drop or 2 of the Essential Oil you would like to use on to the felt

Put the felt into the locket
Close the locket ;)

Wear and enjoy :)

When the sent evaporates - you can add a drop or two more to refresh the scent
Or just put in a new patch and a new scent :)  

Recently I have been obsessed with Fennel - I love the Aromatic Influence it provides
"It influences and increases Longevity, Courage, and Purification. It Stimulates sympathetic nervous system activity"  Quoted from Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley



No comments:

Post a Comment