Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Muscle Pain Relief Roll On

Okay I am see a trend already for this weeks posts ;)

I recently asked my friends to let me know what things they would like me post about, turns out there were quite a few people wanted to know what I use for Muscle Pain Relief :)

It is something my husband complains a lot about, as I have talked about in previous posts, he is in the Air Force and works out a lot! I use him as a Ginny Pig for the Muscle Relief Posts :)

This one not only have I used on Myself, him and a friend of mine - It is LOVED by all :)

This is an Extremely Hot roll on if you do not dilute it!

For this I used a Large Roll On - Bonus to this size roll on it gives you a bit of a massage while you are applying it :)

The Oils I used are
40 Drops Wintergreen
30 Drops Peppermint
30 Drops PanAway
20 Drops Aroma Seiz

Fill the rest of the Bottle with a Carrier Oil - I used Grapeseed

Shake well and enjoy

When you use this - it is hot when you roll it on and starts Cooling not long after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment