Friday, July 25, 2014

Diffuse with Style Another Way :)

Palm Palms
This is a great way to wear your oil, but this way allows you to blend then much easier, and with a bit of fun thrown in :)

Lets start with an easy way to work with Palm Palms
Just drop a drop of your favorite scent on one and put it in a Locket
(found this bird cage - Can it be more perfect - I did have to cut a few "bars" off the back)
You are good to go!!!

BUT if you would like to have a little Fun or Need to have a few scents with you this is a great way to do it!

Before I go further - If you do not have to say if you do not have a good Reference Guide please go find one, they are fantastic to refer to and make life so much easier!  
Being new to Young Living oils, I honestly have 3 - the one I use the most Is the -
2013 Edition of  The Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley
Page 22 of this guide talks specificly about the - Art of Blending
When using more then one oil at a time - It is all about Training and Experimentation
(I am all about experimenting - For me it has been the best way to learn and really understand what I was reading)

When Experimenting - Which is what I will be talking about the most, since it is what I do :)
Things to look for in an oil - is
How strong is the scent - how much will it over power another oil
Does the Oil enhance another (again Reference books are great at finding compatible oils)
What is the oil used for, and will that complement what you are trying to use it for
Do you need to add another oil to balance the ones you really want to use

That being said - I love Experimenting!!! Sometimes it is just all about what I want and I really don't think about all the things I am suppose to, and other times I disagree with what they say is good together and do things my own way anyway ;)

Here is today's "recipe"
Today - I am all about Citrus :)
I did  few palm palms each with a different Citrus Oil
Put them all in my Cage and Smiled all day :)
There are
1 with Grapefruit
2 with Citrus Fresh

It is all about you, what you like and what you need! 
HAVE FUN, FIND YOUR SCENT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment