Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Migraine Relief Roll On

I am really loving roll ons :)
I am so glad that I was able to get the rollers that go on top of the bottles
I love using them, it makes it so simple when mixing oils :)

I use the 5oz bottles the most they hold around 100 drops of oil and I prefer to use oils neat when I use them straight onto my body instead of dropping the oils on to my hand and rubbing them on - this saves a few steps ;)

I have noticed that when I have some of my migraines, that the muscles in my neck and shoulders seem to tighten up, and even when I would get my migraine pain under control, down my neck and shoulders seemed to still hurt.

I decided to try a concoction :)

40 drops Wintergreen
30 drops Peppermint
30 drops M-Grain 

It is a Hot Roll On and you might need to cut back on each oil by 10 drops and add a carrier oil - you just need to find what works for yoh
I will be honest I love the heat it feels so cool and refreshing after.

I use this roll on - on my Neck, Shoulders, my Temples and my Forehead - Some times I do all the areas at the same time some I just do one or two areas, it just depends on my Migraine, where the pain is and how much pain I am in.



No comments:

Post a Comment