Monday, July 7, 2014

Pre Shave Oil - Who Does Not Like a Smooth Shave??

I have a friend who was looking for an all natural alternatives to her husband's shaving regiment

Today we are going to talk about PreShave

You put this on before the shaving cream. The purpose is to provide an extra layer of protection and help the razor glide smoothly over the skin.

I used Grapeseed Oil Seed as my carrier oil for my Recipe because


It offers regenerative and restructuring characteristics that offer quality skin moisturizing.

I also added a few extra drops of Orange, I wanted to have the same amount of Lavender and Orange, Honestly because of the scent, this was more pleasing to my husband and I

Here is my Recipe
2oz Grapeseed Oil
20 Drops Vitamin E Oil
10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
10 Drops Orange Essential Oil

Use a dropper full and rub on the beard and neck area -
Again remember this is great as an extra helper before your shave cream, and who does not like a smooth shave :)



Wednesday's Post - Shaving Cream
Friday's Post - After Shave

No comments:

Post a Comment