Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Yummy way to use a New Syrup :)

 I know that most of the posts are Brand Neutral (Minus the picture)

Today's Post is about a Young Living Product
A new one they just Released at Convention 

Gary’s True Grit Ningxia Berry Syrup

I was able to sample this at Convention, and yes it tasted great with the pancakes, but all I kept thinking was of so many other ways to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong I LOVE pancakes, but the flavor of this syrup was/is just extrodinary. 

It has a Rich, Sweet, Unique, Berry Flavor, like nothing I have tasted before, and I did not want to Just use it on pancake.

My first thoughts revolved around drinks, and each one I made was even better than I thought it would be, I had no doubt it would be good, great even, these drinks blew my mind - A Blessing for my taste buds, exciting happy new Drinks!!!!

Drink one I did in the Morning
To my glass of milk I added 2 Tablespoons of the Syrup
Think Nestle Quick - Just a Beautiful Light Purple, instead of Bright Pink, and a more Sophisticated Taste. So Good, so Unique such a Great way to start the day!! :)


The Second I did that evening
To a glass of 7Up I added a tablespoon of the Syrup
There is noting to compare this to, it is the most refreshing, most amazing explosion of Happiness a mouth could have. There are a few words that I could use to try to describe this drink, it is tantalizing, delectable, scrumptious, heavenly, I could go on and on, but although these are great words, they just do not do justice to this drink.

I hope you are able to have the chance to enjoy these drinks!

If not I hope more than that, that this helps you open your mind to the possibilities of what things could be, not just what people think it is suppose to be.

The First Drink - Morning Happiness
The Second Drink - Pure Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment