Thursday, May 1, 2014

Breath Spray

I LOVE making all my pampering goodies.
I LOVE knowing everything that is in them
I LOVE goodies that are easy to make
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how much money I save :)

My first post was about a really cool item -  Invisible Gun
I adore this stuff and it is always in my purse - I use it often :)

I have used Breath Spray for years before I found Invisible Gum

I have been searching for a spray that I could make that fit my loves
I have to LOVE everything I use and post about
Believe it or not I make a LOT more than what I post about, a lot of things just are not "good" enough to keep using, and unworthy of sharing ;)

I found a few recipes for Breath Spray
Here is a link to the one I liked the most (with a tweak) Breath Spray

The recipe is
1/4 Cup Warm Water (I used Distilled - from the Hot Side of the Water Dispenser)
1/4 Tsp Honey (I used Local Honey - Bonus if you have allergies)
6 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
 (She calls for 10 drops - Using Young Living Essential Oil it seems to be WAY TO MUCH, unless you do not want to lose your taste buds for a few hours - I would say use as many as you think appropriate, 6 was perfect for me and still has a bit of a "bite") 

--- Again I am going to put my -- ONLY USE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OIL

Stir the Honey into the Warm Water until it has dissolved add Essential Oil - Stir 
Pour into your bottle - It Filled a 2oz and a Mini I had laying around (about 1/2oz)





No comments:

Post a Comment