Sunday, February 16, 2014

Invisible Gum

You will notice that a lot (not all but a lot) of the posts I will do are about Pampering and Migraine Pain Relief, I deal with Migraine Pain on a daily basis and when I find unique ideas to help - I am all over it!

I saw this one and thought it was a cool and unique idea so I tried it :)
 Here is a link to the original Post - Invisible Gum 

I loved the idea of having a breath freshener that did not have any weird ingredients, and best of all something that would fit perfectly in my purse / wristlet.

Here is what you need
Peppermint Essential Oil  (ONLY USE Therapeutic Grade Oils)
Dark colored glass bottle with dropper
  (I also had a smaller one as well - to fit in my wristlet)
Carrier Oil
   (the blog post calls for V6 which I did not have so I used Avocado Oil)


Fill your Glass Bottle with dropper 3/4 of the way with your Carrier Oil
Add 10 - 20 drops of oil - To Taste (I added 20 to mine)
Screw on the top and Shake!!!

Use as needed to Freshen your mouth :)

I have used this a few times and not only does it Freshen my mouth it helps me with my minor headaches :)

I LOVE PEPPERMINT Oil!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment