Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lemon Water

My husband calls me a Water Princess - The reason, because I am so Picky about the water I drink.
I do Not like the taste of the tap water where we live, nor have I in the last few places so we have gone to a refillable Water Cooler.  One of those that you refill the 5 gallon bottles, and it dispenses either Hot or Cold water. Great Right :) Well it gets "worse"  I am picky about where we refill the water, and the taste.
It can take us trying EVERY water refilling place in the area (it took up to 6 different places before I found the best in one place)

Drinking water is so important, I just have a thing about it has to taste good too :)
Plus you can save a ton of money drinking water instead of soda, especially at a restaurant.

I have always loved Lemon in my water, first it is good for you, second makes it taste better ;)
Most times when we go out to a sit down restaurant I will get a water, some times they don't have lemon for water, or the wedge they send is just - Tiny.  So I bring my lemon with me, no not a fresh lemon, my lemon oil.

11 Benefits of Lemon Water

In the morning I start my day with a glass of water and few drops of Grapefruit oil, then through out the day a glass or 2 of Water with Lemon Oil.

In the picture you will see not only my Oil Bottles, but that little amber glass one, yep that is the one that I keep in my purse. It is the perfect size and so easy to just pull out and use :)

Again it is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT To ONLY Use Therapeutic Grade Oils
Read the Label if it says for external use only - DO NOT USE in water you are drinking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment