Friday, February 21, 2014

Sugar + Salt = Sleepy Dust

I am not sure about you, but there are some nights that my brain just will not turn off!
I am laying in bed and just want to rest, yet that peace eludes me

I LOVE Pinterest and one night when I just could not sleep, I stayed up all night pinning random things. While on the everything page I noticed a pin for Magic Sleepy Dust, and took a peak.
Here is a link to the original post Sleepy Dust

At first I was so sad, I did not have the ingredients on hand, but it looked interesting so I wrote out my grocery list and decided why not try. :)
I had to go to our Natural Grocery Store (Good Earth) to get the Sucant, so while I was there I picked up the other ingredients.
Honestly this is the most expensive project I have done, BUT it will make a LOT!!! Plus great to use in other recipes :)

Here are the ingredients you will need

5 Tablespoons Organic Sugar Cane
1 Tablespoon Sucant 
2 Teaspoons Real Sea Salt

Mix all together and you are good to go.

To Use - Take a pinch and let devolve under you tongue - Sometimes it takes a few pinches to help.

This does not always work, but even on the nights it doesn't it is still a yummy moment :)

I tripled this recipe for the crystal bowl I have on my bed side table, I use it  few nights a week and am so glad I found it :)

I hope it helps you as well - Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment