Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bath Tea Bags

Bath Tea????  Yea that is what I thought to - Until I tried it :)
I have seen a few recipes for this on line, but none of them really excited me all that much
SO after some experimenting here is what I came up with

You will need
Herbal Tea bags
Oatmeal
Epson Salt
Essential Oil (a complementary scent)

In the picture you will see the bag I used - It is reusable and the perfect size :)

To make - In a small bowl
Cut open 2 tea bags and pour in
add
4 Tablespoons Oatmeal
3 Tablespoons Epson Salt
3 Drops of Essential Oil - Again PLEASE Only Use Therapeutic Grade

Mix all together in bowl
Carefully pour into bag
Make a nice and tight bow - and it is ready :)

I store mine in a air tight container

To use

Run Hot water and drop in :)  Let Steep for a bit
When I get in - I roll it around in my hands and squeeze
Making sure I get all the goodness out :)

Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment