Monday, February 24, 2014

Bath Bombs

I love to go relax in a bath, and as you can tell Pampering it so important to me.

Life gets crazy and it is so important that people stop and take a breath, and do something for themselves

Today is about another way to pamper yourself in the bath - Bath Bombs :)

I LOVE THESES!!!!!  Here is a link to the one I used Bath Bombs

You will need
2 Tablespoons Citric Acid
1 1/4 cups Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Epson Salt

A Spray Bottle with Witch Hazel

In a Mixing Bowl mix all the dry ingredients
Add a few drops of Essential Oil and Mix again

VERY VERY VERY CAREFULLY
- Spritz the Mixture with the Witch Hazel (use about 3 spritzes each time)
- Slowly mix between each Spritz
- Once you are able to squeeze it together and it tightly holds it shape (no crumbling)
      it is ready to mold
- Pack Mixture into mold
- Let dry (at least an hour)

You will see the ones we made in the middle of this picture - I use 2-4 in my bath




Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment