Monday, February 17, 2014

Massage Oil

My husband is in the Air Force and has weekly PT (physical training) with his flight.
He came home a few nights ago and was in so much pain from the work out they did, I felt so bad for him, his legs were killing him. I asked him if he wanted a massage he said maybe later. Still in pain the next day I asked again if I could give him a massage, again the answer was maybe later. Again the next day, still in pain, I put my foot down and told him I was going to give him a massage and if it did not work I would back off.

I had a little bottle - perfect for a small batch :)

Filled the bottle to the neck with Sweet Almond Oil
Then added the Essential Oils :)
3 drops of PanAway
2 drops of Peppermint

As soon as I started working on his legs you could feel the difference, and his breathing started to become more even. Within minutes he said they were feeling better, and by the time I was done, he got up and was walking normal again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment