Monday, March 3, 2014

Essential Oil Necklace Diffuser


As I have said a few times before - I love Pinterest!

I have seen these Diffusers pined a few times and I have seen them for sale at a few Craft Shows.
Every time I have seen them the only thing I think is - I could make those :)

So I did :)

You will need Natural Clay
       (I used an Air Dry Clay, but next time will use an Oven Bake)
And An Essential Oil
A stamp
(I also found these awesome Metal Circles)

Mold the clay into the Size and Shape You would like for your Pendant
Stamp your Clay
Put a hole on the top in order to string on to your necklace

Let dry / Bake per package Instruction

Once Dried / Cooled from Baking
Start rubbing your Essential Oil on
The first time you put the oil on you will need to put it on a few times (Layering the Scent)
My suggestion is that you only use one Scent per Pendant

The Scent lasts from a week to a month

 




No comments:

Post a Comment