Friday, March 7, 2014

DIY Mints :)

Every other week I open up my house for a few hours and invite my friends over to try out some of the things I post on here, to make sure the instructions make sense and  to see if they even like what they make.

Yesterday I did just that :)

I had a few friends come over and try out a few things - By far everyone's favorite were the Mints :)

So easy so Yummy

Again something I saw on Pinterest, though I did make a change ;) or an addition :)
Here is the link to the original post - Mints

All you need is
Either
Gum Paste (as it states in the original post)
OR
Fondant (these mints will not get as hard but are just as Yummy)

I cut off as much as I wanted to use - and stored the rest in an air tight container  
       (You can make a TON of mints from one box/container)

Kneed the "dough" till soft
Add your Essential Oil (Again so VERY important you use only Therapeutic Grade)
Kneed your oil in

Roll out - to the Purple ring (1/8th inch)
Cut out your mints
Let dry (takes 24 to 48 hours)

Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment