Thursday, March 20, 2014

DIY Hand Sanitizing Spray

The last post tells you how to make AMAZING Hand Sanitizing Gell and as I said in that post I made 2 different kinds the Gell and a Spray Hand Sanatizer, I was curious to see which one I liked better, and as I said then and I will say again I LOVED THEM BOTH so much!!!!

So today - How to make the most wonderful, fantastic, easy, great feeling Spray Hand Sanitizer :)

Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
3 Tablespoons Which Hazel 
6 Drops Thieves Essential Oil

Pour all the ingredients into your small spray bottle - Again I used a glass bottle :)
Shake, Shake, Shake - Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake your bottle :)

Spray as desired

When my husband tried it, his first comment - This one smells like Christmas too, I like it, it feels good.



I love Thieves, and think the story behind it pretty interesting - This is from the Young Living Page
 Thieves® was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.* Young Living Thieves Information Page

No comments:

Post a Comment