Monday, March 24, 2014

DIY Cloud Dough

I love to find ways to relax, one of my favorites, On a Beach :)
Well I live nowhere near a beach!!
One of the things I love the most about a beach, running my finders through the sand, and how calming that was :)  Sadly I do not have little kids to buy a sand box for and it would be kind of odd to just sit out there by myself, although I would :)

So..... While on Pinterest a few months ago, I found a pin for Calming Lavender Cloud Dough
Loved the idea - Cloud Dough, it just sounds relaxing, add Lavender oh heck yeah!!!!!!!!

BONUS WAY EASY

Here is the link to the original Blog Post Calming Lavender Cloud Dough

I of course made a smaller batch

2 Cups of Four
1/4 Cup Oil 
3 drops Lavender Essential Oil

Okay this stuff rocks!!!!
Extremely Relaxing, to me it is like a Zen Garden, instead of rakes I use my hands to play with the "sand"
You can form it into anything and then reform it or just crumble it down back in to the "sand"
It feels so good, like out on the beach as it goes between my finders :)
It reminds me of beach sand without the abrasiveness, and not to wet not to dry, just perfect for playing with!!!

Love this!!!!  I no longer need a huge sand box, this little bit of Cloud Dough gives me hours of happiness in a little container :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment