Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Pain Be GONE Capsules!!!

I am going to start this post with my Disclaimer:
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Today's post is a bit different - thou, the last few really have been as well.

If you have ever read the about me page, you would know my day consists of Pain, and a LOT of it!!   I have been on every pain med known to man, and yes they do help, but the side effects, and the rebound headache on top of the damage it does to a person's body, I really don't like using them unless I REALLY NEED to. 


I was told about a combination of oils he adds to a capsule that helps with pain.   I have to be honest I was extremely leary of it, but he has never steered me wrong so I ordered the other oils I needed to make it. 


I am going to add in another huge ONLY USE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS - That are safe for ingestion!!!!!

To make this you need:

A Vegetable Capsule - Mine are 00
5 Drops Frankincense

5 Drops Balsam Fir
5 Drops Copaiba

Take one every few hours till the pain is gone - For me right now it only takes one for it to start helping!  

I am not sure how well it will work for you or even if it will, but for me, it is nice to have something else to help with the pain.

I will say it has an odd after taste and you are going to want to drink a lot of water when you take it! :) 





A little about Copiba Link to Young Living's Info about it 


Copiba Helps with Pain
Balsam Fir Helps with Muscle and Bone Pain
Frankincense is a great anti-inflammatory
Together the help my Pain Be Gone!!!!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment