Monday, May 19, 2014

The Easiest Soap DIY :)

I love making my own things from scratch - Sometime that is just not easy or honestly freaks me out - I worry about working with Lye so when I saw this kit in +Michaels Stores I was intrigued
I had a great coupon so I thought I would try it out :)

Love it - The soap is amazing - This kit came with a white base, but there are quite a few verities to choose from :)

So easy to use - It comes with a HUGE Brick - I cut off 6 blocks and made 2 square and a thin rectangle

I microwaved the blocks for 30 seconds, they were perfectly melted when I took them out
I added 10 drops of Citrus Fresh and stirred until the oil was fully mixed in
I poured it into the cavities and let it sit till they were cooled.

I am thrilled with the way they turned out :)
I will be making all my soap this way from now on - I have a few ideas I want to try and will post them if they turn out well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment