Saturday, May 31, 2014

Greatest DEEP Tissue Massage Oil!

I have told you a bit about me on the About Me Page

I am so lucky I have a wonderful, amazing Masseuse - I tell her all the time she has healing hands
I could be having a horrible, week, having an extremely difficult time walking and she will come and fix me!!  I always feel so much better after she works on me!!

I had read a lot about different massage oils, and was researching which one I would want to try, with all that research non really excited me. So I started to research making my own. :)

Once I made it I was so excited to have her try it out, and I could not wait to see how it would feel and if it would really make a difference.  She already does such great work with what she was using
(a basic massage lotion)

When I gave it to her, I explained if she did not like it or did not want to try it I understood - I am new at Essential Oils and when she works on me she does extremely deep work - We agreed that if ether one of us did not want to keep using it we would be good.

IT WAS..... There really is not a word that could truly describe how amazingly fantastic it was!!!


It was so smooth, and it gave you that warm feeling when she massaged it on and that cool feeling in the mussels that followed.  I felt better then ever when she was done,  I even feel asleep on the table - That has never happened before!!!

She was so happy with the oil and loved the scent, how smooth, it was and how it felt on her hands!!!


The picture is of what I used - I gave the bottle to her and a Thank you :)

I use an 8oz Lotion Bottle with a pump (no Shown)
2/3 Grapeseed Oil
1/3 Sweet Almond Oil
30 Drops Wintergreen
20 Drops PanAway
15 Drops Aroma Siez
10 Drops Peppermint

I am more than thrilled with the results - My Muscles still feel super AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment