Thursday, May 22, 2014

Artichoke Dip W/ Lemon Essential Oil

 I LOVE Artichokes!!!! 

I found some amazing looking Artichokes at the grocery store and I had to have them
It is so sad it is a seasonal item :(


I have seen a ton of different dips out there

I am all about using Butter, Garlic and Lemon!!!
I use to use that squeeze lemon juice (you know the one I am talking about it looks like a lemon)
The taste of Lemon Juice and Lemon Oil are so different I thought I would try it with the oil
The Result - OHHHHH SOOOOO YUMMMMMMYYYYYY

I will give you my recipe but I think with food it is important to make it your own :)

I use a stick of Butter (Real Butter - none of that horrible fake stuff)
2 Tsp Garlic Powder - or 2 Gloves of Garlic (I prefer the cloves but was all out)
4 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil - (ONLY USE Therapeutic Grade!)

Melt the Butter add the Garlic and Lemon Essential Oil
Mix and let sit (Letting it sit for a few minutes helps all the flavors blend)

Enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment