Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Peppermint Lip Balm

Okay I feel that there might just be a theme for this weeks post coming :)
All about Lips :)

I found a great - easy - fun way to make Lip Balm

Love my lips and finding ways to pamper them

I have so many recipes for Lip Balm but I thought today I would share this one

Nice and Simple
How I made it
1 Tablespoon Beeswax
2 Tablespoons Grape Seed Oil
4 drops Peppermint Essential Oil

Melt the Beeswax and Grape Seed oil together, once a bit cooled add Essential oil
Stir together and pour into your container
Once cooled - ENJOY!!!!


 You could use a ton of Different Essential Oils for this - I used Peppermint for the cool refreshing   feeling it gives - it is a fun bit of tingle that makes me smile :)

You could also use a different oil - I used Grape Seed, for the sheen, and light weight

This recipe is easy, fun to make - Bonus way easy to modify and make your own :)



No comments:

Post a Comment