Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lemon Lime Oh So Yummy Drink

 
Sorry I had to take a break there - But I am BACK :)

I LOVE Lemonade!!!!! 
I was looking for a way to do a bit of a twist

I have seen a few ways to make a Lemon Limeade using  Lemon and Lime essential oils, as well as some other ingredients (those ones I did not have in my house and were on the more expensive side)

In the Frozen food Isle I saw that Minute Maid Lemonade was on sale - I snatched up a few :)

Today, I received my Essential Oil order from Young Living and in it - Lime :)

So I decided to experiment with making my own Lemon Limeade :)

I made the lemonade as instructed and dropped the Lime Oil in a drop at a time till it was perfect :)

For me - 10 drops of Lime was perfect!!

Oh my heaven this is so good, I don't ever think I could drink regular lemonade again :)

Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment