Friday, April 25, 2014

Eyelash Helper

I love learning about how much essential oils can help with so many things!
Sometimes it makes me just smile to myself thinking about all the money I have saved!

Bonus, I know everything I am using, no weird ingredients in my pampering goodies

I love me eyes!!! I do not wear any makeup, so skin care is very important to me

I was looking for something to enhance my eyelashes

I saw a few pages for recipes for an eyelash wand

After research I decided on This


1 Drop Lavender
1 Drop Lemon
Fill the rest with Coconut Oil (Liquid)

MAKE SURE YOU ONLY PUT 1 Drop of Each - Otherwise it might bother your eyes!!!

Roll on the bottom part of your lid - close to your lashes - Use Once a day
I started seeing results the end of the 2nd week -  My lashes are a bit thicker and starting to grow longer :)


2 comments:

  1. So where do you put it? On lower lid, under eye near lashes? Or upper lid, eyes closed near lash line??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Question I am sorry I forgot to add how I apply :)
    I close my eyes and roll it on my top lid along the lash line, then I keep them closed for about a 30 seconds to a minute.
    I have read other blogs where people roll it on the top and bottom lash line.

    ReplyDelete