Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DIY Doggy Spray

There are times that my wallet just does not have the money to take our Dog (Ein) to the Doggy Spa and I am not in good enough health to be able to bathe her. She is a perfect girl for them, but for me trying to give her a bath is like competing in a multi sport event - Swimming, running, weight lifting, and a unique game of tag mixed with hide and seek

I have been doing a lot of research about oils and all the amazing ways to use them

Of the oils I did not know much about was Purification
It smells amazing, but really not sure how to use it

I found great information directly from the Young Living Website Purification

I think of of my favorite lines is the last :)
And Perfect for the days my Ein does not smell like the Princess she is :)


So I made what I call Doggy Spray

I filled the spray bottle with Distilled Water
Added
10 Drops of Purification
5 Drops of Lavender
Screwed the top back on and shook the heck out of it :)

Sprayed it on her and - WOW THE RESULTS ARE SO PERFECT
She smells like the Princess she is :)





No comments:

Post a Comment