Thursday, April 3, 2014

DIY Room Freshener

I have been having so much fun making all these goodies, and researching different things to make

My Favorite thing in life is when people say how good my home feels, how comfy it is :)

One of the things I do is always have some sort of room freshener going
From Candles, Warmers (Scentsy), Reeds, Solid Room Fresheners to Room Sprays

Well I LOVE Room Sprays, and started looking at how much I spend on them
Yea, never going to spend that much ever again!!!

I looked to, of course Pinterest first and my boards (I had quite a few pinned)
Most of the ones I had pinned consisted of a large amount of water
That did not work for me, I wanted something that would bind better to the Essential Oils and when I sprayed it I did not want "water" left to dry

So the research/search continued

I learned that Alcohol Dries FAST and that it is a great binding agent, thus why it is used in Mouthwash so much then I found  - Cheap Ways to Make Your House Smell Good on eHow (Click to see original post)

What you need
1/2 Cup Vodka (the cheap stuff works fine - this bottle was $6)
1/2 Cup Distilled Water
Essential Oils - I used
    3 Drops of Lemon
    3 Drops of Orange
    3 Drops of Grapefruit

I call this spray my Orgasmic Citric Happiness!!!

This is by far the BEST Room Freshener I have EVER Used!!!!

I can't wait to try different blends of Oils :) :)

Enjoy!!! :) :) :) :) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment