Monday, April 28, 2014

Lip Scrub

I love my lips, they are my favorite facial feature, and I LOVE Pampering them!!

One of my favorite things to do for them is a lip scrub
Bonus - This one is tasty :)

I have been making lip scrubs for years

Most times I use Grapeseed oil or Almond Oil

But, a few weeks ago I bought Liquid Coconut Oil and decided to make a lip scrub from it
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

I have been making some ceramic pieces for the Pampering Goodies I make
(My husband says I am a bit OCD about having things match - Thus the need to make these pieces)


My recipe

2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar (You can use any granulated sugar)
1 Tablespoon Liquid Coconut Oil (again use a carrier oil you like)
2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
          (honestly the reason why I added Lemon oil was for the taste, Bonus it is a FANTASTIC Antioxidant)


Lip Scrubs are wonderful for keeping your lips happy and healthy, I also use it when my lips feel like they are getting chapped



No comments:

Post a Comment